Wednesday, September 21, 2005

In the Beginning

Laughing Out Loud! I love it! A blog for my church. How fun is this going to be! Ok, I've been asked to say a few things about myself and church.

Hmm... what do I want John Q. Pubic to know... tough question.

Ok, I'll be honest. I'm insane. Not the "I'm wearing a pretty white jacket backwards" kind of insane. No, the "I'm always smiling because I'm so happy" kind of insane. Humor is my middle name. I've been going to Cornerstone for right at 6 years now. Being a part of Cornerstone has been a great impact on my life. The people have always been understanding and they don't carry rocks around looking for someone to stone. My favorite things about Cornerstone are of course the preaching (thanks Richard), and my Sunday School class rocks! We get to ask those questions that everyone silently wonders but never has the nerve to ask for fear of how it will be responded to (did I mention NO one carries rocks?). Wednesday is my favorite day of the work week because I get to go to choir practice. There's a baker's dozen (that's 13 if you didn't know) voices and an angel visiting Earth playing the piano. We have so much fun during the short hour we're together. We even manage to practice a few songs (thanks again Richard). Well, I could go on and on but will let the others intoduce themselves and tell why they attend Cornerstone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home