Friday, March 09, 2007

Springing Forward a little early, aren't we ???

Remember that we Spring Forward this Saturday night - which means that you lose an hour of sleep this weekend - which you could possibly make up by coming to church and listening to the sermon . . .

Of course, there is a sure-fire way to not really be affected by this change of seasons. When you arise on Saturday morning (having slept in a little late, don't you know) go ahead and set your clocks forward at that time. That way, you have all of Saturday to adjust to the idea, and when evening rolls around . . . well, you know the rest of the routine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslee said...

I tried the Saturday thing...it didn't help me too much. I'm still dragging this week because my body thinks I'm getting up at 5. I'll try it again this fall though.

2:44 PM, March 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home