Wednesday, September 21, 2005

What a great idea . . .

Mike Kear stopped by my office to suggest this blog, and I think it's a great idea. Frankly, it was Mike that first gave me impetus to my own blog, but I like the idea that we are creating a place in cyberspace for a community conversation flowing out of Cornerstone.

I am the pastor - well, at least the paid pastor. We kind of pastor one another. We've been in existence as a church for seven years now, and I have been privileged to be with this group from day one. Many years ago, when I was doing associate work in other churches, I asked God to give me a church to pastor. I consider Cornerstone God's gift to me. I've had opportunity to go elsewhere, but it never seemed right. This is home, and these people are the people of God.

So, another avenue for ministry and conversation. May God be honored.

Richard Dunn (Sojourning Pilgrim)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home