Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Three things . . .

Good Tuesday morning to you. It is a beautiful day in Enid, America.

Three things for your consideration.

1. It is a beautiful day in Enid, America - except we need rain. I have posted a call to prayer on the Sojourning Pilgrim blog site. I hope that you will join me in praying for rain - petitioning God until we receive an answer.

2. Mark your calendars. I know that March 19 is the end of Spring Break, but I am requesting that all of us consider being back in town for that Sunday. I have asked Dr. Presnall Wood to preach for us that Sunday. Dr. Wood was my pastor in Houston during my "youth" years, and I suspect has been the single most influential person when it comes to what I think "ought" to go on in the pulpit each week.

3. Sorry it's later in the week, but I have just posted last Sunday's sermon.

4. I think we need to actively recruit other writers to this "Universe" blog. We have some other fine writers in our church, and I think we need to extend an invitation to them to join our little writing band.

Oh, well . . . that was four things. Long-winded preacher, don't you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home