Wednesday, April 11, 2007

There's a slacker in the midst...

... and her name is Leslee. Sorry I haven't been getting the scriptures out every week like I intend. Real life has a way of sneaking up and distracting me. But I am here and here with the second week of Easter's scriptures to post.

From what I've heard last Sunday morning's service was wonderful! The choir sang their little hearts out for God and even the congregation joined in on one of them. God spoke well through Doc on Sunday as he preached from John 20:1-18. He emailed me the sermon since I wasn't able to attend. He thinks I'm scared of the crowd on Easter morning, he might be right. I've tried to talk him into posting on his sermon blog, so far he hasn't. Perhaps you could leave a comment here and encourage him if you'd like to read them.

Now, on to April 15th's scriptures so you can read ahead. Have a great week, see you Sunday!

Psalm 118:14-29

Acts 5:27-32

Revelation 1:4-8

John 20:19-31

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home