Thursday, November 03, 2005

Visiting preacher . . .

I'll be out of the pulpit this week, and we have invited the Coordinator for our state CBF organization (Cooperative Baptist Fellowship) to be with us and bring the morning message.

Frank "T" Thomas was CBF's first appointed missionary. He served in Europe, working with the Romany Gypsy people. He is gregarious, to say the least, and you will be encouraged and challenged by him as he speaks. "T." never met a stranger, so step right up and introduce yourself, and extend a warm Cornerstone welcome to him.

I would also encourage you to invite anyone who has questions about CBF. T does a great job of explaining what CBF is all about, and you and I both know there are people out there who have heard nothing but the negative remarks of jealous detractors. So, invite a friend, and let's have a full house.

I'll think fondly of you from my deer stand in Texas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslee said...

What a Sunday we had! The Holy Spirit filled the room to the brim and I know my cup overflowed!

8:47 PM, November 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home